- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs I like Schär gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- 1/4 cup Verdaccio Grated Parmesan (from Oberweis)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Oberweis milk
- 2 pounds Seven Sons 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef from Oberweis
- 2 large eggs , whisked – Phil’s Cage Free from Oberweis
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, nutmeg, and minced garlic. Stir in the milk and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef and the eggs. Add the bread crumb mixture and mix together to fully combine. Do not overmix the meat or the meatballs will be tough.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out the meat and roll into 2″ balls. Place on the lined baking sheet and repeat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Please watch your oven because all ovens are different.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Meatballs can also be frozen and reheated in the oven, microwave or on the stove top.
I this photo I put two meatballs on top of polenta served with roasted brussel sprouts and drizzled with Balsamic reduction. Sprinkle whole dish with more parm.
Any of the Oberweis products in this recipe are available through Oberweis At Home Delivery https://curator.oberweis.com/me/chris.cash